At Pertemps we are delight to be working with a private London hospital to recruit a pharmacy technician for full time permanent position . The below position gives you the opportunity to work in the award winning private hospital group of the year.
Short job description-
To work with the Senior and Lead Technician in the provision of a safe and effective aseptic and dispensary service to all patients within the LOC.
The post holder will maintain and develop the highest standards of patient-focused care
Duties & Responsibilities-
Skills & Experience needed-
- To ensure adherence of pharmacy, LOC and SOPs and policies.
- To prepare workload schedule, labels and worksheets ensuring accurate recording of all information necessary to comply with SOPs.
- To aseptically prepare items for patients using cleanroom technology in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner following local SOPs, GMP and COSHH regulations.
- To perform volume checks on your peers.
- To view, label and post compound manufactured items ready for pharmacist release.
- To be involved in routine cleaning, maintenance and monitoring of the cleanroom environment and to ensure thorough implementation of same to ensure it maintains the required standards which is critical to the end product and ultimately to patient care following appropriate COSHH guidelines.
- To dispense out-patient medicines under the supervision of a qualified, registered pharmacist.
- To provide a pharmacy top-up service to the chemotherapy treatment suite ensuring the principles of good stock control are adhered to.
- To assist the Senior Technician in maintaining the COSHH file and to take an active role in infection control and risk management.
- NVQ level 3 in Pharmacy Services and a BTEC in Pharmaceutical science (or equivalent qualification and underpinning knowledge)
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Aseptic experience essential
If this does sound like the perfect job for you or if you would just like to know a bit more about the position please contact me on Isabelle.firstname.lastname@example.org/
I look forward to hearing from you