Are you looking for a new job opportunity in either the NHS or Private Sectors? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing Operating Theatre staff for our clients based in and around the UK with new roles, covering days, nights and weekends for clients we have in the NHS and Private Sectors.
As one of the UK's leading supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major Hospital Groups, we have an unprecedented selection of theatre roles covering Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery disciplines.
What staffing group do we require?
Qualified ODPs or RGNs covering:
Job Role Requirements
- SFA (Surgical First Assist)
- You MUST have current Right to Work status in the UK
- Minimum 6 months post graduate experience
- HCPC and NMC registration
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with busy teams
- Able to work a variety of shift patterns
Why you should become part of the Pertemps family:
- London and the Home Counties including: Essex-Surrey-Hertfordshire-Buckinghamshire-Middlesex
- The North West including: Manchester-Liverpool-Blackpool-Cheshire-Blackburn-Bolton-Morecambe
- East and West Midlands (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire)
- Milton Keynes, Luton and Bedfordshire
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- South Coast Regions including Sussex-Brighton-Hove-Horsham
- North and South Wales
- Bristol, Avon and Wiltshire
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of short -term or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
If you wish to hear more about our Temporary or Permanent vacancies then simply please respond to this advert or email …. Sarah Evans or you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.