Pertemps Medical Professionals are currently looking for a variety of Operating Theatre staff for the many roles that we have across the England and Wales both within the NHS, Insourcing Projects and Private Sector.
Vacancies currently range from short and long term assignments to full time permanent roles.
With the increasing number of waiting lists being pushed further back in to the second quarter of 2021 we know we will need an influx of staff to help us fill just a proportion of the roles that we are receiving and are likely to receive going forward. Can You help?
Below is just a snapshot of the current skillsets and roles that we require covering the various specialties within the sector:
Theatre Nurse and ODP Specialties
- SFA (Surgical First Assist)
- Assisting in ITU (During Covid)
For All Job Role Requirements
- London – Essex – Surrey – Hertfordshire - Buckinghamshire
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Cheshire and Mersey
- The North West and Lancashire
- North and South Yorkshire
- Poole and Dorset
- Shrewsbury and Telford
- East and West Midlands
Why should you become part of the Pertemps Medical family:
- You must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy teams
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Have full NMC and/or HCPC registration
- Be fully compliant to NHS Framework or Individual client standards
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Flexible work options
- Choice of short -term or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
In addition to the above Locum Roles, we also have a number of Permanent Vacancies.
If you wish to hear more about our Temporary or Permanent vacancies then simply please email us initially on 0203133277 or 02032255999