Pertemps Medical are excited to be working alongside a prestigious private healthcare company to assist with the recruitment of a Senior Paediatric MRI Radiographer.
The role is based in a private hospital in London on a permanent full-time basis working 37.5 hours per week (shifts will be on a rota basis ranging from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, there will be a requirement to work occasional on-calls and weekends which will be paid in addition to your base salary).
- Provide a professional standard of excellence in MRI services for all patients with particular interest in Paediatric imaging.
- Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in obtaining protocols for all MRI imaging and patient pathways.
- Coordinate weekly MRI lists under General Anaesthetic. This is a multidisciplinary team.
Skills & Experience:
- HCPC registered.
- BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures in MRI.
- Extended post-graduate experience.
- Experience in both adult and paediatric imaging (desirable).
If you wish to be considered for the role, please get in touch with me ASAP!
Senior Recruitment Consultant