Locum CAMHS Practitioner – Swindon
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are urgently looking to speak with an experienced CAMHS Practitioner to provide specialist assessments and treatments to young people and their families.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being able to work full time however a condensed shift pattern will be considered. The duration of this post is 3 months with view to extend.
This role involves
- Ability to drive
- Core qualification (nursing/social work/OT or relevant)
- Experience in community CAMHS or general CAMHS experience
- Ability to undertake assessments of high-risk patients and routine patients
- IT literate – ability to use Microsoft Teams
- Providing assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital, alongside offering telephone support to professionals, carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
- Providing daily duty rota, complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- Attend Multi agency meetings when required for the patient.
- Contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
- Provide consultation and advice to professionals.
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast-track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off as quickly as possible. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? Please contact Shamima Islam on 01908 533 240 or email@example.com