Are you a Band 7 Community Occupational Therapist looking for a Full Time position based in Bedfordshire? We are looking for an Occupational Therapist, Band 7 starting 1st July 2019 – 3 Months. Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00. A car is essential for this position.
- Supporting hospital discharges-setting up the rehabilitation support required for smooth transition back to independence.
- Supporting the community Occupational Therapy Team for manual handling assessments, palliative care, equipment provision.
Please ask the team for a full job description Grade: Band 7 Pay: Band 7 £30.00 Speciality: Community Locations: Bedfordshire Start Date: 01/07/2019 Hours: 40 hours per week. Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
- Supporting the wider team of Physiotherapists, Assistant Practitioners and rehabilitation support workers
- Lone Working in the community
- Holistic and MDA work
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to assist you with your individual needs. We provide the following Benefits:
- Minimum of 18 Months- post graduate experience is required.
- HCPC Registration
- Full Job Description available
- Community experience essential
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply please contact: George or Garry
- £150 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 3 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
- Training and Support
- Refer a friend Scheme - £250
- Fast Track Registration
- Weekly pay every Friday
- 24 hour service
- First class service