- BAND 2/3 Radiography/Mammography Assistans
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing Radiography/Mammography Assistant’s
Some experience or rotation in Mammography is essential & you will preferably be in your 2nd or 3rd year of a Radiography degree or awaiting your HCPC
We currently have a variety of part-time, flexible hour rotas available that complement the full time locum roles that we are currently recruiting for in the Birmingham area.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Can you commit to a full locum role? Or are you looking to cover vacancies on an Ad-Hoc basis? Job Role Requirements
Please only respond to this advertisement if you have the following:
- Ideally some kind of experience, even as part of your University Course
- 7 day, 12 hour weeks so variety of shifts to cover
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Able to work Day Shifts (variety of rota's)
- FEMALE ONLY
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- Have legibility to work in the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- True 24/7 on call service
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Nadine or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.