Administrator for Private Clinic in the Sandwell, Birmingham Area
- Agency Administrator Role
We are looking for someone who will be able to help at a Private Clinic in the Sandwell, Birmingham area. The main role will be calling patients to confirm their appointment and accepting calls from patient’s, also confirming appointments and assisting with queries.
Ideally they would like someone to be available 5 days a week 7.5 hours a day with the additional 30 mins for lunch on top. This could include weekends if preferable.
Shifts could be 8am-4pm or 1pm-8pm and if you preferred set days and hours to help plan your week this could be arranged Job Role Requirements
-The position is full time, Monday to Friday, 08.00-16.00 or 13.00 - 20.00-Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team -Have Right to Work in the UK
- Calling patients to confirm their appointment
- Answering questions and queries on the phone
- Meeting and greeting patients
Please only respond to this advertisement if you have the following:
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria
- Right to Work in the UK Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Nadine or Ellie or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- True 24/7 on call service
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.