Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Clinical Psychologists to work with a CAMHS assessment clinic based in Staffordshire.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
The successful candidate will be working with CAMHS patients carrying out ADOS assessments. The clinic is face to face and the candidate will have an option to work weekends.
This role involves
- Doctorate in clinical, counselling or forensic psychology
- HCPC registration as a practitioner psychologist
- Experience of working with CAMHS
- Carrying out ADOS assessments on CAMHS patients (maximum 4 per day)
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk