Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Clinical/Counselling Psychologists to work with a leading private learning disability Service in Dundee, Scotland.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time will be considered.
The successful candidate will be providing locum cover with a newly built adult learning disability service based in Dundee. The provision has recently expanded to cater for more high dependency complex care. The different levels of support include crisis, respite, high dependency complex care and discharge to access.
- Doctorate in clinical, counselling or forensic psychology
- HCPC registration as a practitioner psychologist
- Experience of working with personality disorders
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk