Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with HCPC Registered Practitioner Psychologists (Clinical/Counselling) Band 7 or 8a to work remotely for an Adults Community Psychology service.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being able to work full time however part time applicants will also be considered.
The postholder will provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to people with mental health problems as part of the Adult Community Psychology Services in the Essex region; providing specialist psychological assessment and intervention. To offer advice and consultation on client’s psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non-professional carers, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team’s and Trust’s policies and procedures. To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas served by the multidisciplinary teams and psychology service
Successful candidates will be set up with a virtual desktop and handset to communicate with service users for the duration of contract.
This role involves
- Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling or Forensic Psychology (or overseas equivalent) – service will consider candidates near completion
- HCPC registration as a practitioner psychologist
- Experience working with Adults 18+ providing psychological assessments and interventions
- To be responsible for providing a specialist psychological perspective in the multidisciplinary assessment of service users.
- To undertake a range of psychological therapeutic interventions, drawing on a range of psychological models and employing a range of modalities (individual, family and group) adapted and tailored to the needs of the individual and the context, and to undertake ongoing evaluation of the outcome of the interventions.
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk