Pertemps Psychological Therapies are urgently looking to speak with Band 6 CAMHS Practitioners to undertake a 3-6 month locum vacancy with a renowned NHS CAMHS service based in Liverpool.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days needed on site and 3 allowed remotely.
The successful candidate will be working within CAMHS.
- Experience of working within CAMHS.
- Ability to work individually and part of a team
- Able to travel to Liverpool
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off as quickly as possible. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
I have many other roles and locations available. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing what options I have available.
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on email@example.com
or by calling 01908 062 099