Pertemps Psychological Therapies are urgently looking to speak with CBT Therapists to undertake a 3-6 month locum vacancy with a renowned NHS Service in the South West. This role is fully remote working.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being able to work full time however part time applicants will also be considered. The duration of this post is 3-6 months with view to extend.
The successful candidate will be working within IAPT CBT.
This role involves (dependant on location) Treating patients for depression and anxiety Completing IAPT assessments & Guided Self Help treatments Long Terms Conditions PWP To be able to offer assessments and low intensity treatments for people with mild to moderate anxiety and depression alongside a physical health condition. Compliance requirements
- BABCP Fully Accredited or Provisionally
- Available to work within 4 weeks
- Work a minimum of 22.5 hours per week
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off as quickly as possible. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on email@example.com