Pertemps Psychological Therapies are urgently looking to speak with CAMHS Practitioners to undertake a 3-6 month locum vacancy with a renowned Private CAMHS service based in Maidenhead.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being able to work full time however part time applicants will also be considered. The duration of this post is 3-6 months with view to extend.
The successful candidate will be working within CAMHS.
This role involves
- 6 months CAMHS experience
- HCPC, NMC or social worker registration
- Available to work within 4 weeks
- Work a minimum of 15 hours per week
ASD and ADHD assessments (preferably ADOS and ADIR trained) and able to write up assessment report and be involved in diagnostic MDTs, and then be able to provide feedback to families, including help them understand their child’s needs. Compliance requirements
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off as quickly as possible. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations