Pertemps Medical Professionals are looking for a MSK Physio for work in a NHS Trust in Essex.
- Meet the standards and code of conducts set by the CSP and HCPC
- To demonstrate and deliver expert assessment and diagnostic skills ensuring individualised and relevant treatment plans are created for each individual client.
- Use an evidence-based approach with all treatments and rehabilitation exercises prescribed.
- Be competent, comfortable and confident working with clients in both an exercise/gym environment and one to one in the treatment room.
- Be able to prescribe and provide specific rehabilitation programmes to assist in injury management and prevention.
- Excellent communication skills to be utilised with all element of client management from the initial assessment to any specific onward referrals if required.
- Keep updated, clear and accurate medical records in accordance of CSP/HCPC guidelines using the Cliniko software package.
- To make bookings and take payments at the completion of a session (training provided)
- HCPC registered Physiotherapist
- Member of the Chartered society of Physiotherapy
- Competent use of MS Office and Clinic Management softwares.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports provisions
- Excellent communication and timekeeping skills