Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a Band 7 CBT Therapist for IAPT service based in Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire.
Joining an established IAPT service you will be placed for an initial 3 month contract delivering CBT to clients suffering with mild to moderate mental health presentations.
For this position all applicants must have previous experience working in IAPT alongside a specific qualification in CBT.
The successful candidate will have:
Your main duties will include:
- Formal training in CBT (PGDip or MSc)
- Prior experience in IAPT
- Ideally have BABCP accreditation although those working towards accreditation will be considered
In return we can offer you:
- Assess clients suitability for CBT. Where the problems appear to be too severe for IAPT refer to manager/supervisor.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes for clients.
- Keep coherent records of all clinical activity in line with service protocols.
- Attend clinical supervision in order to develop skills and experience
- Work closely with other members of the team ensuring appropriate step-up and step-down arrangements are in place to maintain a stepped care approach.
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk