Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Band 8a Clinical Psychologists to work with a leading Neurological Rehab Service in Ealing Community Services.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
This role involves
- HCPC Registered
- Experience working with Neurological Services
The post holder is a member of the multidisciplinary neurorehabilitation team and works in both outpatient clinic and community settings.The multidisciplinary team (MDT) provide a rehabilitation service to clients affected by a variety of neurological conditions.
The post holder liaises closely with a broad range of medical, non-medical, and Social Service colleagues, as well as voluntary agencies, services users and carers. The post holder will work autonomously within trust and professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team’s policies and procedures. Compliance requirements
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk