Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer/Mammographer based in London within the private sector.
You would be working for a hospital awarded "Private Hospital Group of the year" in 2020 at the health investor awarded and rated as outstanding by the CQC.
Location: Central London
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Competitive depending on skill and experience this post is equivalent to a NHS Band 7
The successful post holder will undertake and perform all mammography procedures including assisting with biopsies and other interventional procedures under the guidance of the Breast Radiologist. This post will require the postholder to rotate between X-Ray & Mammography.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- 25 days Holiday
- Access to a fantastic flexible benefit scheme
- Working within an environment that will promote and develop your skills and knowledge
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Perform quality control functions related to mammography.
- Undertake all administrative duties involved with the X-Ray / Mammography service under the guidance of the Site Superintendent and Mammography Superintendent.
- Perform all X-ray examinations as required and within the scope of the IRMER regulations.
- Utilise and have an understanding of the PACS and DR/CR system.
- Be aware of the need to work at either the main Hospital department or any of the satellite departments if required.
- Participate in the rotation of Mammographers to other sites associated with The London Bridge Hospital
- Participate in symptomatic breast clinics and assist with vacuum assisted biopsies where appropriate.
- HCPC registered
- Relevant post Graduate experience with a post DCR in mammography
- Knowledge of processes and procedures in radiography
- Knowledge of processes and procedures in mammography
For further information or to apply please contract Daisy.Bruce@pertempsmedical.co.uk or call 01908 533440