Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer to work within London in the private sector. You would be working for a hospital that provide a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients.
This private organisation pride themselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge.
Location: Central London
Contract: Fixed Term (15 months)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £41,000 - £47,000 PA depending on skills and experience
Please note this role is equivalent to a band 7 NHS Position.
We have an exciting vacancy to join our team as a Senior 1 Radiographer with rotations in CT & MRI, applications with MRI or CT experience only are also welcome.
You will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users across both inpatient and outpatient settings. You should have strong technical knowledge within cross-sectional modalities. Preference will be for candidates with both CT and MRI experience; however, training can be provided within these.
This is a full-time fixed term position for 15 months ending in June 2022. Please note we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship for this position.
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Relocation support if living outside of London subject to terms and conditions
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide a safe and effective radiology service
· Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all imaging and patient pathways
· Identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
· Assist the day to day running of the imaging service
· Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
· Assist with staff orientation and training
Skills & Experience
· HCPC registered
· Ideally CT and MRI experience
· Extensive post qualification experience
· Understanding of clinical governance procedures
For more information please contact Daisy Bruce on 01908 533440 or email email@example.com