Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a Highly Specialist Physiotherapist (In women’s health) in the private sector in central London. You would be working at a hospital rated outstanding by the CQC. The hospital recognise
Location: Central London
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (part time considered)
Salary - Competitive (dependent on skills & experience). This position is equivalent to a Band 7 NHS.
Other Info - Job share applications are welcome
As a permanent Specialist Physiotherapist you will lead on the delivery of the women’s health service in the Outpatient Physiotherapy Department at the Shard. You will also be able to effectively manage an obstetric, gynaecological and urology outpatient case-load and provide highly specialised treatment to patients within the outpatient department.
Duties and responsibilities
Skills and experience
- To be able to treat patients with conditions such as continence problems, pelvic floor dysfunctions, post-operative gynaecological and urological conditions, and obstetric patients
- To anticipate, assess and respond effectively to the needs of the patients, thus making excellent customer service a first priority.
- To provide thorough assessment and accurate diagnosis of patient conditions and to seek second opinion in circumstances when diagnosis may be unclear.
- To use expert clinical reasoning, critical thinking, and advanced assessment skills to assess patients with complex, acute and chronic conditions (pelvic floor dysfunction, incontinence, pain, prolapse).
- To provide highly specialised physiotherapy treatment using evidence based practice where possible.
- To lead on the development, promotion and growth of the service. This will include liaising closely with referring stakeholders, relationship managers, marketing team and other members of the MDT.
- To be responsible for ensuring clinical excellence of the service, including undertaking teaching and audit.
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Member of the CSP
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- High level of experience in Women's Health in an outpatient setting
- Post graduate qualification in Women’s Health Physiotherapy desirable
- Experience in Men's Health is desirable
: We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, the use of all facilities for acute medical conditions, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year and access to a fantastic flexible benefits scheme. You can expect to be working in an environment that promotes the development of your skills and knowledge.
For more information or to apply please contact Daisy Bruce on 01908 533440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org