Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting to several Locum PWP requirements for NHS IAPT services across England.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
This role is being offered on a remote working basis, although attendance may be required at the start of the contract for a team induction and to collect IT Equipment.
- Post-graduate certificate in Low Intensity Therapies
- Previous experience of working with an NHS IAPT Setting
- Familiar in the use of IAPTUS, Silvercloud or PCMIS
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk