Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Highly Specialised Principle or Consultant Clinical Psychologist to appoint as the new Clinical Lead/Head of Therapies for a mental health service in Kilbirnie, Scotland. The service provides residential care and support for day-to-day living for men and women on the autistic spectrum.
- Be HCPC registered with a postgraduate doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology
- Have knowledge and skills in two or more distinct psychological therapies, including CBT;
- Be competent in the selection, administration and interpretation of a range of cognitive assessments to inform formulation.
- Have knowledge and skills in neuropsychology;
- Demonstrate skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, formulation, treatment and evaluation;
- Display skills in providing consultation to other professional and non-professional groups;
- Have doctoral level knowledge of research methodology, design and complex data analysis;
- Gained knowledge of mental health legislation;
- Display a high degree of professionalism in the face of frequently highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse;
- Have well developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex and highly sensitive information to patients, their families and carers, and other professional colleagues within and outside the company;
- Show the ability to plan and prioritise workload, and work under pressure;
- Have the ability to be accountable for clinical decisions and work within ethical guidelines.
- Desirable: Experience in supervising assistant psychologists. Your role will be pivotal within this dynamic team. This exciting and dynamic role will mean you are responsible for working as a key part of the multidisciplinary team and for holding your own clinical case load.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue.
In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk