Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a Clinical Psychologist to work with a leading Adults Community Rehabilitation Service in Hounslow, West London.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
The successful candidate will be providing a comprehensive psychology service to service users who are in the Community Rehabilitation Service presenting with complex mental health needs.
This role involves
- Doctorate Level Qualification in Clinical Psychology
- HCPC Registration as a Practitioner Psychologist
- Experience of working as a qualified (specialist) psychologist in a relevant clinical setting
- Working as part of a small multi-disciplinary team, providing care to a culturally diverse community of service users with complex mental health difficulties, living in supported accommodation.
- You will contribute both directly and indirectly to patient care through the delivery of psychological assessment and therapy, contribution to the CPA process, risk assessment and management and the provision of advice and consultation to the MDT and others involved in a service users care.
- You will also have the opportunity to utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the area served by the team/service
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk