Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Clinical Psychologist to work within a leading Pain Management Service in Orsett, Essex.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for just three days per week.
The successful candidate will undertake broad psychological formulations, individual and group-based psychological therapies and neuropsychological assessments, based in psychological and neuropsychological theory.
- Doctorate Level qualification in Clinical Psychology
- HCPC Registration as a Clinical Psychologist
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment across the full range of service settings, including community, primary care and in-patient settings
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk