Pertemps Psychological Therapies are urgently looking to speak with CBT Therapists to undertake a part time role with a renowned IAPT service based in Dorset – however this will be solely remote working.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for evening hours between Monday-Thursday and Saturday’s too.
The duration of this post is 3 months with view to extend.
This role would be ideal for candidates looking to work additional hours in conjunction with a full time role, or those looking for more flexibility of hours.
- Post-graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Provisional or BABCP Full Accreditation
- Previous experience of delivering therapy within an IAPT setting
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off as quickly as possible. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk