Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a Locum Counsellor to provide a highly specialised counselling service to employees within an NHS Organisation
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for just two days per week.
This role involves
- Diploma in relevant counselling or psychotherapy approach.
- Full Accreditation through a national psychotherapy/counselling accrediting organisation, i.e. BACP, UKCP, BABCP, BPS, or be HCPC Registered.
- Ability to work flexibly, independently when required and to prioritise own workload.
- High level of competence and experience working within all phases of counselling/ psychotherapeutic process, including assessment, contracting and development of treatment plans.
- Knowledge and experience working with trauma, stress, depression, bereavement.
- Knowledge and experience of working with groups as well as individuals in collaborative, multi-disciplinary settings.
- Knowledge of alternative sources of local and/or national psychological and practical help.
- To provide a range of counselling interventions to staff within the protocols and procedures operated by the Trust Staff Counselling Service.
- In agreement with the Head of Staff Counselling to develop and publicise the service input in the Trust Division.
- The post holder will be required to work autonomously providing short term counselling to staff in accordance with Trust and Service Policies and Procedures.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk