Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Clinical Psychologist to work with a leading Brain Injury Rehabilitation & Neurological Care Centre in Nottingham.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for just 15 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be providing a high quality specialist neuropsychology service within the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
This role involves
- Doctoral level qualification in Clinical Psychology
- Valid registration with the HCPC
- Experience in conducting, interpreting and communicating findings from complex neuropsychological assessments is essential.
- Experience in brain injury rehabilitation is essential.
- Providing comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of patients to assist the MDT in diagnosis, problem formulation and the planning of rehabilitation programmes.
- Provide evidence-based psychological treatments, e.g., cognitive remediation and anger management.
- To supervise and support neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk