Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a CBT Therapist to work with a leading CAMHS Service based in Dorset.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for just three days per week.
The successful candidate will be delivering evidence based interventions to children & young people who have already been assessed as appropriate for HII CBT Intervention.
- Post-graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Previous experience of working within an NHS CAMHS Setting
- BABCP Registration
- Consideration will be given to CBT Therapists who can work with 16+ age group
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk