Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a Psychologist or Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work with a leading Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service in Barnet, London.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for three to four days per week
The successful candidate will be provide a specialist psychology service to clients served by the within this CAMHS Service, providing specialist psychological assessment and therapy to clients and offering advice, consultation and supervision on clients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non-professional carers.
- Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology OR a post-graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- HCPC Registration or BABCP Registration
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in an Adolescent or CAMHS setting.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk