Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist to work within a leading Community CAMHS service in Nottingham.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for just two days per week.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team to enhance the mental and emotional well-being of children and young people within Nottinghamshire.
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualification to degree level, plus further specialist knowledge/post registration experience to Diploma level equivalent
- Holds current registration with the NMC and adheres to their Code of Conduct
- Experience of holistic emotional and mental health assessments within a community setting.
- Ability to plan, formulate, implement and evaluate a package of evidence based interventions for children young people and their families/carers
- Post registration experience in mental health or learning disability
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk