Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for an experienced Psychologist or CBT Therapist to work with a Private CAMHS service in Central London, on a 12 month fixed term contract from January 2021.
The successful candidate will have an active caseload of children and adolescents with mild – moderate emotional and mental health difficulties and will use a range of evidence-based models, employing the principles underpinning the national CYP-IAPT programme (Children and Young People’s Improving Access to Psychological Therapies).
Early interventions will be delivered in a range of educational settings (primary, secondary, special, alternative provision and sixth form college) across the Central London area.
- Post-graduate Diploma in CBT OR Doctorate in Psychology
- HCPC Registration or BABCP Accreditation
- Familiarity with a range of evidence-based practice, including CBT and Systemic, both within clinical training and delivering interventions
- Previous experience of working within an NHS CAMHS Setting
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk