|Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a Principle Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to work with a leading a leading Adult Community Forensic team in Billericay, Essex.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
The successful candidate will be providing support in the implementation of a new Specialist Forensic Community Team.
- Doctorate level training in Clinical or Forensic Psychology
- HCPC registration as a practitioner psychologist
- Experience and Formal training in supervision of other psychologists
- Significant post-qualification experience of working with the client group of the post or a related client group
- Skills in providing consultation to other professional and non-professional groups
This role involves
- To be responsible for:
- The implementation of a pilot Specialist Community Forensic Tem.
- Continually delivering and maintaining high standards.
- Continuous service improvement.
- Leadership and development of others.
- Ensuring national targets and standards are achieved.
- Continuous personal development.
- Building trust and developing relationships to ensure service user involvement.
- Data quality assurance and outcomes measure management.
- Ensuring information is managed and applied appropriately and effectively.
- Championing improvement through effective change management.
- Ensuring equality and diversity values underpin the day to day working of the practice area.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue.
In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk