Are you a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist looking for a Full Time position based in Portsmouth? We are urgently looking for a Physio to start ASAP for an initial period of 8 weeks. The post will be based in Portsmouth Rehab and Reablement Team for a period of up to 8 weeks with immediate effect.
Candidate must have experience in working with frail older people in the community, car driver insured for business purposes essential.
Grade: Band 6 Pay: £25.00 per hour Speciality: Community Locations: Portsmouth Start Date: ASAP Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
|Professionally responsible to:||Health and Social Care Partnership Lead|
| Summary of Responsibilities:|
- Senior Physiotherapist on annual rotations (including and according to service need) Community and Medicine for Older People
- Commitment to one out of hours sessions per month and . seven day working rotas in situ for acute rotations, shift patterns of working between 08.00 hours and 20.00 hours for some elements of the Urgent Care pathway.
- To perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions. To provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme
- To hold responsibility for own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of the service working without direct supervision. Supervision will take the form of regular formal training and clinical reasoning sessions, peer review and case conferences. Access to advice and support from a specialist physiotherapist is available if required. Clinical work is not routinely evaluated.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Participate in CPD and other departmental activities
- Supervise assistants / technicians and students .Take responsibility for students - supervise, educate and assess the performance of physiotherapy students; this would be to a graduate standard and involve working with universities to ensure the standard of practice and teaching meets the standards set by the degree level qualification.
- Undertake evidence-based audit and research projects to further own and teams practice within department. Make recommendations to clinical or pathway lead of service for changes to practice by team. May lead the implementation of specific changes to practice or contribute to service protocols.
The post will rotate through the following areas across the Trusts.
- Medicine For Older People
- Community Physiotherapy
- Spinnaker Ward
- PRRT/ Community Emergency Department Team
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to assist you with your individual needs. We provide the following Benefits:
- Minimum of 18 Months- post graduate experience is required.
- BSc or Grad Diploma Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Full Job Description available
- Community Experience essential
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply please contact: Garry or George
- £150 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 3 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
- Training and Support
- Refer a friend Scheme - £250
- Fast Track Registration
- Weekly pay every Friday
- 24 hour service
- First class service