Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Clinical Psychologists, Counselling Psychologists or Forensic Psychologists to work with a leading Adult Mental Health provider in Northampton.
This permanent vacancy offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time will be considered.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver high quality inpatient rehabilitation for adults living with severe and enduring mental health conditions.
What is on offer?
- HCPC Registered Practitioner Psychologist
- Significant Adult Mental Health Experience
About the client
- Generous salary - negotiable (£39,000 - £48,500 per annum)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company Pension Scheme
Our private sector client delivers high quality inpatient rehabilitation care for adults living with severe and enduring mental health conditions. The organisation also provides a person-centred rehabilitative service for individuals requiring secure rehabilitation inpatient services.
Other specialist provisions include a Dual Diagnosis (psychosis, substance misuse), women’s inpatient and Acquired Brain Injury services.
They are pleased to announce an expansion of therapy services and are looking to employ a thoughtful, flexible and confident Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist to join our team. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? Want a Job Description?
You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk