Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist in Bury, Lancashire for a leading Private Mental Health Hospital.
We are a specialist Mental Health recruiter supporting a Nationwide list of clients in the NHS and Private Sector.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
- Minimum of 12 months NHS experience
- HCPC Registration
- Car Driver
- Experience treating Adults with severe and enduring mental health conditions
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk